At DTS we have extensive knowledge of and contacts within the dental industry, with a depth of know-how in the application of high technology in Dental Laboratories.
We have experience of the following technologies, as applied to design and manufacture of most types of dental restorations, including copings, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, custom abutments, dental bars, screw retained implant bridges and superstructures.
- 3D Scanning (Intra Oral and In Lab)
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacture)
- CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) Milling of Ceramic and Metallic materials
- Additive Manufacture/Rapid Prototyping/3D Printing
DTS can provide Consulting Services in these and related areas. If you considering setting up a new lab or milling centre or investing in new technology for your existing lab but don’t know precisely what you want or where to get it from, why not contact DTS for a no obligation discussion about your requirements?
Consulting Services offered include:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Specification and sourcing of high tech equipment and services
- Business Planning and ROI (Return on Investment) analysis
- Identification of potential business partners
For suppliers of technology for the dental lab, DTS can help you develop sales and marketing plans and indentify potential distributors, agents and Value Added Resellers (VAR’s).
The DTS SmartSinter is a precision sintering furnace for the dental laboratory. It comes in two models; the SmartSinter 5200 and the SmartSinter 1200.MORE INFORMATION
The DTS Versamill5x is the first full 5 axis milling machine designed from the start as a dental milling machine for the dental laboratory.MORE INFORMATION
DTS Radiance is a pre-sintered Zirconia CADCAM blank for CNC machining of copings, crowns, bridges and dental frameworks.MORE INFORMATION